About Noocity’s Home Vegetable Garden Kit
Depending on the kit size you have ordered, you’ll be receiving:
- 1 Noocity vegetable garden bed 100% natural substrate for the size of the vegetable garden bed
- Expanded clay pebbles for the area of the chosen vegetable garden bed
- Organic fertiliser (enough for 4 months)
- Selection of the season’s plants and/or seeds
The Noocity Growbed is available in three different sizes.
- The smaller version, the Noocity Growbed Small, is 125 cm length x 35cm width x 35cm height (L49,2″ x W13,8” x H13,8”) and weights 8kg packed.
- The Noocity Growbed Medium is 125 cm length x 65cm width x 35cm height (L49,2″ x W25,6″ x H13,8”) and weights 9,5kg packed.
- The larger version, the Noocity Growbed Large, is 125 cm length x 125 cm width x 35 cm height (L49,2” x W49,2” x W13,8”) and weights 13kg packed.
With the Noocity Growbed, you’ll be receiving:
- 2 Large-sized aluminium tubes (4 with the Large version)
- 2 Large-sized aluminium tubes with holes (4 with the Large version)
- 2 Medium-sized aluminium tubes (only with the Medium version)
- 2 Medium-sized aluminium tubes with holes (only with the Medium version)
- 4 Small-sized aluminium tubes (6 with the Small version)
- 2 Small-sized aluminium tubes with holes (only with the Small version)
- 8 Small structure white plates (only with the Small version)
- 8 Medium structure white plates (16 with the Large version, none with the Small version)
- 4 Large structure white plates (8 with the Large version, 2 with the Small version)
- 2 Spacer white place (4 with the Large version, 1 with the Small version)
- 1 Textile container
- 1 Supply tube with cap
- 1 White plastic disc
- 8 Connectors 14 Push buttons (16 with the Large version, 12 with the Small version)
- 1 Geotextile mat
Each version of the Noocity Growbed has its capacities:
The Noocity Growbed Small (125x35x35cm) has capacity for 100L of Potting Soil, 22,5L of water and 3L of expanded clay or another highly absorbent inert material.
The Noocity Growbed Medium (125x65x35cm) has capacity for 200L of Potting Soil, 45L of water and 6L of expanded clay or another highly absorbent inert material.
The Noocity Growbed Large (125x125x35cm) has capacity for 400L of Potting Soil, 90L of water and 12L of expanded clay or another highly absorbent inert material.
It is a 100% recyclable and permeable material that is generally used to a filter solid particles. Its function here is to completely separate the growth area from the water reservoir, so that there are no particles or impurities falling into it.
Yes! The sub-irrigation system is prepared with two drainage holes on the sides of the textile container. If the water reservoir is full, as it may happen when it is storing rainwater, the excess will be drained through these holes. A net keeps the reservoir protected from insects.
For accurate knowledge of the total weight, add to the weight of your Noocity Growbed the weight of the potting soil when saturated with water plus the weight of the water itself, when the reservoir is full.
Noocity Growbed Small > 8kg
Noocity Growbed Medium > 9,5kg
Noocity Growbed Large > 13kg
All materials used in the manufacture of the Noocity Growbed are of high quality and prepared for outdoor use. Its structure is made of aluminium and a textile deposit, the Sub-irrigation system is built with food grade PVC board.
About Noocity’s Organic Fertiliser Pack
Noocity’s Organic Fertiliser Pack has been designed so that it comes with all the nutrients needed for the size of the Noocity Home Vegetable Garden chosen.
- 3 x 100gr of Granular Organic Fertiliser (small pack for your Small Home Vegetable Garden)
- 3 x 200gr of Granular Organic Fertiliser (medium pack for your Medium Home Vegetable Garden)
- 3 x 400gr of Granular Organic Fertiliser (large pack for your Large Home Vegetable Garden)
We have put together two types of Granular Organic Fertiliser which release nutrients slowly, creating ideal conditions for all types of vegetables to grow… even those that require extra care!
> Phenix Organic Fertiliser
One of the most complete organic fertilisers, Phenix is high in organic material content, including nutritional elements (nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium) also of organic origin. NPK 6-8-15 - Certified for use in organic agriculture in compliance with amended Regulation (EC) no. 2092/91. – Fertilisers NF U 42-001 Nitrogen (N) total 6%; organic Nitrogen (N) 5%; Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) 8%; Potassium oxide (K2O) 15%; Calcium oxide (CaO) 5%; Magnesium oxide (MgO) 3%; Total traces of elements (Fe, B, Zn, Mn, Mo, Cu, Co), approximately 0.1% of which Fe 700 mg / kg. Organic Matter: Organic carbon (TOC) 25%; Organic matter 50%; Humic acid 1.5%; Fulvic acid 3.8%; Amino acid 5%; pH 6 Raw material: ammonia free beetroot pomace extract, guano phosphate, dehydrated bird manure.
> GREENSTAR stimulating organic fertiliser
Particularly rich in nitrogen, with the properties of a metabolic activator. Certified for use in organic agriculture in compliance with Regulation EC 834/2007 and EC 889/2008. – Fertilisers NF U 42-001 Organic substance 41%; Amino acids and proteins 56% ; Humic and fulvic acids 13%; Total nitrogen (N) 8%; Organic nitrogen (N) 8%; Total phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) 1%; Total potassium oxide (K2O) 1%; Magnesium MgO 4%; Organic carbon (C) of biological origin 23%; Sulphuric anhydride (SO3) 15% C / N 2.5; Boron 4.62 mg/kg; Iron 661 mg / kg; Manganese 37.2 mg / kg; Copper 5.75 mg / kg; Zink 67.2 mg / kg Amino acids: Aspartic acid 2.51 /100gr; Glutamic acid 3.25 /100gr; Alanine 2.05/100gr; Arginine 1.73/100gr; Phenylalanine 1.13 /100gr; Glycine 1.89/100gr; Hydroxyproline 0.449 /100gr; Isoleucine 1.24/100gr; Histidine 0.632/100gr; Leucine 2.20/100gr; Lysine 1.13 /100gr; Proline 1.70/ 100gr; Serine 1.74 / 100 gr; Tyrosine 0.652/ 100 gr; Threonine 1.18 / 100 gr; Valine 1 , 61 / 100 gr; Cysteine and Cystine 0.378/ 100 gr; Methionine 0.395/ 100 gr; Tryptophan 0.190 / 100 gr; Glutamic acid (free) 0.124/ 100 gr; Alanine (free) 0.237 / 100 gr; Leucine (free) 0.106 / 100 gr
And so Noocity’s Fertiliser Pack comes with a complete Fertiliser high in organic content and rich in macro nutrients (the so-called NPK), micro nutrients (Fe, B, Zn, Mn, Mo, Cu, Co, etc..), essential amino acids, fulvic and humic acids. Feed your substrate in such a way that it is perfect for your plants.